Our community sports programme runs with the help of our Community Sports Coaches, who do sessional and voluntary work which gives us the ability to reach more people with and through sport.
You can apply to become a YMCA Community Sports Coach and get involved in a variety of sports coaching opportunities.
We are always looking to increase our team of Sports Coaches, so why not consider applying?
The benefits of becoming a Community Sports Coach with Cheltenham YMCA:
- Experience in frontline community sports provision
- Paid and sessional work
- Opportunity to work with young people
- Various coaching opportunities
- Meet more local sports coaches
- Boost your CV
- Work with the Street Live cage
Click below to download the following: